Terms and conditions of use
- This online noticeboard is a free service for the use of University of Portsmouth students & staff only.
- Any advertisement must not be defamatory, and should be 'legal, decent, honest and truthful'.
- We cannot guarantee publication on this site of any particular ad on any particular date.
- As the publisher, the Library reserves the right to refuse any advertisement or to require any alteration in the ad that is deemed reasonable.
- All adverts must be placed with a name and contact details.
- All adverts for items for sale will appear on the notice board for a maximum of one month.
- If an advert needs to be removed please inform the team, tel: 3229, email: email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the advert. The Library can accept no responsibility for errors.
- The Libray accepts no responsibility for the description of the item. Be aware that the declared condition of an item is subjective, and provided by the seller.
- You must ensure that you have all rights to place such an advert and that the property in question is owned by you, or that you have the consent of the person who owns the item for sale.
- If you are interested in purchasing an item advertised for sale or responding to an item wanted, you should contact the seller direct.
- The Library can accept no responsibility for the quality of any of the goods or services advertised on this notice board. You must satisfy yourself as to the quality of what you are paying for.
- The Library accepts no liability for loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly as a result of a purchase made as a result of an ad placed on this notice board.
- The Library does not and will not handle any monies concerned with any of the advertisements placed here. Financial transactions are a private matter between the buyer and the seller.